Day 1: High Lunge #fallintoyoga
I'm Melisa, a 24 year old from Winnipeg. Just trying to stay healthy and keep progressing towards my goals. In school to get my personal training certification.
*That can be done without a gym
Ass to Grass Squats
Squat with Heel Raise
Barbell Front/Back Squat
Bottom Half Squat
Lunge with Twist
Hip Raises with Leg Lift
Downward Dog with Leg Lift
Exercise Ball Hamstring Curl
Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlift
Dumbbell Bent Legged Deadlift
Single Leg Deadlift
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
Plank with Leg Extension
Front Kick Pulses
Knee Lift Pulses
my anaconda dont want none unless u got buns hUN jk lmao that song i cant
Every nutritious food contains vitamins, but certain foods are known for high concentrations of certain vitamins. This infographic identifies the foods that provide key vitamins for our health.
[More Health Infographics Here]
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
I’m not a big yogi, in fact my yoga mat is generally used for planking or crunches, instead of yoga. So this month, I’m going to #fallintoyoga. One pose a day, every day. Let the fun begin.
October Yoga Challenge: FALL INTO YOGA
New Yoga Challenge, We start in October, get ready!.
The Surprise we have for you it’s that our friends at Barefoot Yoga Co. are giving up 1 yoga mat to a one lovely yogi!
Take part of #fallintoyoga challenge and stand a chance to win a Black Barefoot Performance Grip Mat - free shipping to EUA -.
→ How Can You WIN a YOGA MAT?
- Simply follow Paula, Melanie, Imogen, Valencia, Savannah and check out Barefoot Yoga Co.
- Reblog this post, spread the word.
- Post your photo of the day on tumblr or instagram and tag it with #fallintoyoga, we will be tracking the tag.
→ On Instagram:
If you want to Follow the challenge on instagram.
Don’t worry if you can’t do a pose, we will be offering modifications and variations for the poses (Don’t be discouraged if you have trouble with the pose of the day; message us and we´ll be more than happy to help you).
#Fallintoyoga October Yoga Challenge:
October 1-5, Standing Poses
1. Paula: High Lunge Pose
2. Melanie: Triangle Pose
3. Imogen: Dancer Pose
4. Valencia: Tree Pose
5. Savannah: Warrior III with hands on shin Pose
October 6-10, Sitting Poses
6. Paula: Head-to-Knee Forward Bend
7. Melanie: E Pose
8. Imogen: Lotus Pose
9. Valencia: Scale Pose
10. Savannah: Three Wise Monkeys Pose
October 11-15, Hip Pose
11. Paula: Lizard Pose
12. Melanie: Half Frog Pose
13. Imogen: Mermaid Pose
14. Valencia: Pigeon Pose
15. Savannah: Prayer Hands Seated Position Variation Pose
October 16-20, Favorite pose
16. Paula: Camel Pose
17. Melanie: Wild Thing Pose
18. Imogen: Wheel Pose
19. Valencia: Wide-Legged Forward Bend Pose
20. Savannah: Standing Mermaid Pose
October 21-25, Twisted Pose
21. Paula: Revolved Side Angle
22. Melanie: D Pose
23. Imogen: Twisted Goddess Pose
24. Valencia: Half Lord of the Fishes Pose
25. Savannah: Noose Pose
October 26-31, Greatest Breakthroug
26. Paula: Tripod Headstand Pose
27. Melanie: R Pose
28. Imogen: One Legged King Pigeon Pose
29. Valencia: Half Moon
30. Savannah: Compass Pose
31. Your Best Before & After Yoga Pose
Feel free to tag us #fitpoli, #runmiles-smile, #runningwithlegs, #fatgirlgetsfitatlast, #yogipeach, #BarefootYogaCo in your posts too.
Please do not force your body into a certain pose if you do not feel ready.Remember try to enjoy it, have fun and smile!.
We can’t wait to see all of your posts!
Good luck everyone!
Gonna give this a shot. Time to set a reminder.
So there’s a guy at my gym who draws these on a weekly basis and I don’t want it to stop
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
This photoset is here to cheer up anyone on the worst of days.
I think the best part of being a woman is the sexual security that we have. I mean like even a straight woman could know that she’s not interested in women, but she can still sit on another girl’s lap and hold her hand and maybe even kiss her if they were that close. If two guys even make eye contact with each other they have to screech “NO HOMO” at the top of their lungs to make sure everybody knows that they are not gay.
When a viking mistreats his lady, she may cut off his junk and hang it in her home.
- Women were in charge of the household’s money because they were believed to be magic and have the ability to see into the future.
- If a woman divorced her viking husband, he would be shamed for being divorced.
- Men weren’t even allowed to touch a woman’s hand if she had not agreed to it or he would be punished by law.
girls don’t want boyfriends girls want a seven book series about the marauders’ life at hogwarts